In these times, we need to push for better shared governance. Join us to help chip in.
Subscribe to our Google calendar, and plan your weeks to attend our chapter meetings.
Join the national organization and then our chapter. Dues graduated based on annual salary. Contact us directly if they’re out of reach.
News and latest public statements
- AAUP-Purdue amplifies Purdue-Northwest faculty condemning racist remarks by Purdue-Northwest Chancellor
- PNW Faculty vote no confidence in Chancellor Keon
- PR: PNW Senate executive committee unanimously demands resignation of Chancellor Keon
- PR: PNW AAUP Statement on PNW Chancellor Thomas Keon’s Graduation Ceremony Remarks
- Changing 2022-24 Executive Committee
Become a member to help improve shared governance at Purdue!
Members receive publications from the national AAUP organization, and can vote on local actions. Membership fees are tiered based on annual salary.