In these times, we need to push for better shared governance. Join us to help chip in.
Subscribe to our Google calendar, and plan your weeks to attend our chapter meetings.
Join the national organization and then our chapter. Dues graduated based on annual salary. Contact us directly if they’re out of reach.
News and latest public statements
- ACTION: Call the Governor now to veto SB 202
- PR: Faculty, students sound the alarm on SB202 at coordinated events statewide
- PR: University teachers and students say, “Keep government out of our classrooms!” as Indiana House Education Committee passes SB-202 on party line vote.
- PR: AAUP Purdue Stands in Support with Purdue University Senate on SB 202
- Urgent action on SB 202: What you can do
Become a member to help improve shared governance at Purdue!
Members receive publications from the national AAUP organization, and can vote on local actions. Membership fees are tiered based on annual salary.