In these times, we need to push for better shared governance. Join us to help chip in.
Subscribe to our Google calendar, and plan your weeks to attend our chapter meetings.
Join the national organization and then our chapter. Dues graduated based on annual salary. Contact us directly if they’re out of reach.
News and latest public statements
- AAUP Purdue sides with faculty experts against disinformation about climate crisis
- Press release: Purdue Board of Trustees ignores faculty vote in ordering civics literacy graduation requirement
- [Resources] AAUP-Purdue pushes back on Board of Trustees’ latest overreach
- AAUP Purdue chapters speak out against shared governance violations
- Join Purdue faculty pushing back on BOT’s civics literacy graduation requirement without shared governance
Become a member to help improve shared governance at Purdue!
Members receive publications from the national AAUP organization, and can vote on local actions. Membership fees are tiered based on annual salary.