In these times, we need to push for better shared governance. Join us to help chip in.
Subscribe to our Google calendar, and plan your weeks to attend our chapter meetings.
Join the national organization and then our chapter. Dues graduated based on annual salary. Contact us directly if they’re out of reach.
News and latest public statements
- AAUP-Purdue amplifies the requests of the Black Student Union regarding Purdue’s response to campus police violence against student Adonis Tuggle
- AAUP-Purdue supports graduate students’ right to organize for a living wage
- AAUP asks the Board of Trustees to withhold from voting on Shared Governance Taskforce draft proposal
- AAUP-Purdue asks for investigation regarding Dept. of English budget cuts
- AAUP-Purdue condemns police violence on campus
Become a member to help improve shared governance at Purdue!
Members receive publications from the national AAUP organization, and can vote on local actions. Membership fees are tiered based on annual salary.