In these times, we need to push for better shared governance. Join us to help chip in.
Subscribe to our Google calendar, and plan your weeks to attend our chapter meetings.
Join the national organization and then our chapter. Dues graduated based on annual salary. Contact us directly if they’re out of reach.
Latest public statements
- Letter in support of funding School of Interdisciplinary Studies Directors
- Over 300 Purdue Faculty Sign Petition Calling for Improved Shared Governance on Matters of Instruction
- AAUP-Purdue responds to Daniels’ comments on returning to campus this fall
- AAUP-Purdue urges university commitment to retaining all employees, beyond July 1.
- AAUP-Purdue chapter statement about COVID-19
Become a member to help improve shared governance at Purdue!
Members receive publications from the national AAUP organization, and can vote on local actions. Membership fees are tiered based on annual salary.